Custom paper bag with 4-color plus white 5 color printing, custom printing paper surface. After such manufactures custom paper surface more shiny. If you want to order a paper bag over higher greener European standard test, can be used5 uv-color printing. This custom-made bags as ordinary offset printing, using environmentally friendly glue connection Bottom and sides.
Environmental former pulp and paper
according to customer requirements (Division I regular packaging: 12 custom paper bag into a opp bag. Valencia 5 layer paper box volume card strengthen carton)
After the two sides signed the purchase and sale of custom-made paper bag purchase contract to buy 30% advance direction our customized paper money, The remaining 70% payment after passing inspection before shipment custom paper paid!
Our custom paper prices quoted are excluding shipping costs, excluding VAT invoices and freight, If you need including shipping and VAT ticket please advise
Ali can refer to real shot pictures. We are 100% real shot. Ali film crew, though not let you see the whole picture of the factory, but 100% true.
Paper bag series:
PP Bag series:
PE bag series:
Packaging & Shipping
1. After Sales:
(1). We are very glad that customer give us some suggestion for price and products.
(2). If any question, please let us know it in the first by E-mail or Telephone. We can deal with them for you in time.
2. Factory Visit:
(1). Welcome any customer to visit our factory directly and take samples of plastic pp gift bags.
(2). If customer have any scheduling in China, please let us know. We would llike to help you book the hotel and pick up you from air port, or railway station.
(3). Any more problems, please feel free to ask, and we will try our best to supply you!
Looking forward to your kindly inquiry for pp bag, plastic bag, clear bag, transparent bag, gift bag, shopping bag, and so on.
Jinhua Lianchuang Packing & Printing Factory is located in Jindong District, Jinshanjiao Development Zone in Jinhua, abutting to Yiwu International Trade Market. We have our own factory, producing gift bags, shopping bags, and each kind of brand ad bags. Our equipment and techniques keep ahead in the world, and our quality control is strict.
Our products have been exported to Japan, Korea, and Europe. We stick to the principle of "quality first, faith as foundation, and innovative design". We take the market as the guidance of design.
After several years' development, we have accumulated rich experience in this line. We sincerely welcome you to contact us.
Gift wrapping paper Plastic bag, PP bag, PE bag, PVC bag, Paper bag, Placemat, Coaster, Tablemat
Gift bag, Shopping bag, Packaging bag, Carry bag, Handbag, Wine bag, Transparent bag, Clear bag
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company? How many people work in your company? A: We are a factory and we have 100 workers till this year.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there? A: Our factory is located in Jinhua, Zhejiang Province, not far from Shanghai.
3. Q: What is the material of your products?
A: The material is new pp film for plastic pp gift bag, or as customer's require.
4. Q: Could you provide some samples? A: We will be happy to send you free samples. 5. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control? A: "Quality is priority!" We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the beginning to the end. Our factory has gained BV, Intertek, SGS authentication.
6. Q: What’s your world brand customer?
A: They are Carrefour, coca-cola, Disney, BJS, Walmart and Zwilling.