Shrink film, Core, barcode, 48rolls/display box then to an export carton
shanghai port or ningbo port
Gift wrapping paper(roll)
According to custom length, the roll of wrapping paper can be customized infinitely long, 2-5 cm in the die, the distance of 0.25 a specifications, special specifications can be customized.
Gift paper using coated paper surface gravure and other varieties. Do metallic color, silver color, fluorescent ink, bronzing, dusting, flocking and other technology.
Paper varieties usually, coated paper, LWC, grass press paper, metallized paper, film Metallized paper, kraft paper, etc
According to customer requirements, conventional packaging: 1 roll gift paper automatically shrink machine shrink film packaging. Automatic labeling machine labeling (position very standard) into ordinary cardboard boxes, display boxes, display cases cover the world. Customize different types of packaging according to customer demand.
Small pieces of metal color gift paper samples using the SF Express, small orders shipping from mentioning or a class of national logistics Nadu, high plant loading the shipment of orders.
After the two sides signed the purchase and sale of metallic paper gift subscription contract to purchase the direction of our company paid 30% metallic color gift paper money, and the remaining 70% metallic color gift paper money after passing inspection before shipment paid!
Gift wrapping specific production process, both parties proofing costs, reaching 100,000 m refundable after a single version costs!
Our Gift wrapping paper prices are excluding shipping costs, excluding VAT invoices and shipping, if necessary including shipping and VAT ticket please advise.
To gift wrapping paper color is not bias, please note sealed, avoid storing it in hot or humid places!
Our company is 100% foreign trade companies, more than 90 percent of export products. Welcome to the new and old customers to plant guide negotiations. Ali can refer to real shot pictures. Ali film crew, though not let you see the whole picture of the factory, but 100% true.
1.Q:Are you a factory or trading company? How many people work in your company? A:We are a factory and we have 100 workers till this year.
2.Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there? A:Our factory is located in Jinhua,Zhejiang Province,not far from Shanghai.
3.Q:What in the material of your products? A:The material is new pp film for plastic pp gift bag,or as cuetomer's require.
4.Q:Could you provide some samples? A:We will be happy to send you free samples.
5.Q:How does your factory do regarding quality control? A:"Quality is priority!"We alaways attach great importance to quality controling from the beginning to the end.Our factory has gained BV,Intertek,SGS authentication.
6.Q:What's your world brand customer? A:They are Carrefour,coca-cola,Disney,BJS,Walmart and Zwilling.